Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Apply Online 2024, sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Application Form Link : Apply for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme – You can online apply for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme 2024. The Congress party, led by the chief minister, is working hard to keep its promises in Karnataka after winning elections.
The chief minister has introduced the Shakti Yojana as part of their efforts. On June 18, 2023, the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Form registration process started. The Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Form has also been announced by the state government. Thousands of individuals have already enrolled for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme, which gives 200 units of free power to Karnataka families.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Apply Online & Application Form
The State Energy Department has announced that Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Apply Online process will begin statewide on June 18, 2023. You can register by visiting official portal of the Seva Sindhu government website. The Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme application form is available on the Seva Sindhu website, sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in.
Consumers have to provide their customer ID from their electricity bill, as well as their Aadhaar number and mobile number, in order to register for the scheme.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Overview
|Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme
|State Government of Karnataka
|Free 200 Unit Electricity
|Citizens of the Karnataka state
|Government Scheme, Sarkari Yojana
|Apply Online Start Date
|18 June, 2023
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme: Key Points
- The Karnataka Energy Department’s Gruha Jyothi Scheme is available to provide you free electricity.
- The registration process is simple and easy.
- Karnataka Energy department has set up a helpline number 1912 to help consumers with registration process.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide free electricity to up to 200 units to all eligible consumers.
- All households, including rented ones, will receive upto 200 units of free electricity.
- So, Take advantage of the scheme today and get free electricity for your home.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
Here is the list of the eligibility criteria and requirements for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme:
- Beneficiaries must be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- The scheme covers all households in the state, including tenants.
- Both new households and tenants are eligible for the scheme.
- To receive the benefits, outstanding electricity bills must be paid.
- Tenants can avail benefits by providing a copy of the agreement letter and their voter ID card.
- An Aadhaar card is necessary when filling out the Gruha Jyothi Scheme application form.
Make sure to fulfill these requirements and have the necessary documents ready to take advantage of the scheme.
Documents Required for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Karnataka state Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Original Electricity bill
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme
- Go to the Seva Sindhu official website at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- If you are a first-time user, pick “New User” and then “Register Here.”
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number and other required information.
- Now, Log in to your account using the information provided during registration process.
- After logging in, look for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Form.
- Enter the essential information and upload the required papers.
- To finish the application process, click the submit button.
- It is recommended that you download and print the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Form for future reference.